Legal Finance – Loans for Lawyers and Law Firms
Working Capital Loans For Lawyers and Attorneys - Law Firm Financing
Whether its for case costs, overhead, advertising, hiring expert witnesses, or even to pay taxes, Case Funding can tailor a financing solution for your law firm. When law firms need funds, they come to Case Funding. We can provide the working capital you need to operate your firm and invest in your cases. We’re a highly specialized legal finance provider that can value and lend against the greatest asset on your balance sheet: your cases.
In business for over ten years, Case Funding is the only Legal Finance Company that provides loans to law firms, finances medical procedures for uninsured plaintiffs, and provides presettlement cash advances to personal injury victims. We are the only lender providing seamless, single-source legal and medical financing to attorneys and plaintiffs seeking to maximize the value of their cases.
Proud Sponsor of The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Case Funding is the exclusive sponsor of the AAJ Section on “Toxic, Environmental and Pharmaceutical (STEP)” and the “AAJ Trans Vaginal Mesh Litigation (TVM) group” and co-sponsors the “Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation (TBI) Group”.
Addressing All Your Financing Needs
We are the only one-stop-shop dedicated to funding law firms, financing medical procedures for uninsured accident victims and providing cash advances to plaintiffs. With over 25 years of combined experience and thousands of satisfied clients, we specialize in;
- Working Capital Lines – Loans for Law Firms – whether it’s funding for case or litigation support costs, business development or even general operating needs, we can provide the financial resources you need to maximize the full potential of your cases. From $25,000 to over $1,000,000, we will provide you the financial resources you need.
- Funding Medical Procedures - for your uninsured and underinsured clients’ medical procedures. We will purchase Letters of Protection (LOP’s) from medical providers/facilities you currently work with or from other specialists within or outside our own network. Alternatively, we will advance funds to your client to pay for medical procedures.
- Medical Underwriting/Guidance- Our acclaimed medical underwriting team evaluates your cases for causation and medical necessity. We can point out case concerns early on when they can be effectively managed.
- Plaintiff Advances - for your PI clients that have a real need for cash for living, medical or other critical expenses. We are responsible lenders offering the most competitive rates and who never over-advance on a case.
“I have been a personal injury attorney for 15 years and recently have seen my available cash dry up. As I prepared for a significant case, I had to decide whether I could try the case without an expert, settle for the $17,000 offered by the defendant or borrow money to pay the expert to testify. Unfortunately few financial institutions understand the practice of law and how attorneys’ files are assets that need investment. That is when I turned to Case Funding, Inc. They understood the value of my files and loaned me money. I hired the expert and a few days later, I turned the $17,000 offer into a $1 Million jury verdict. Thank you Case Funding, Inc.!”
E. H. Esq, New Jersey
We can quickly evaluate your situation and structure a financing package to suit your unique needs.
As a direct lender we offer the personal attention other companies simply can’t provide. We have answers to frequently asked questions or take a look at our attorney loan process that will provide you with some very helpful information.
Case Funding can address your working capital needs with loans for lawyers and law firm financing and allow you to take on deep-pocketed defendants and avoid premature settlements. With over 50 combined years on Wall Street, our executives have completed hundreds of transactions. We are seasoned professionals who offer discrete professional service, competitive rates and quick turn times.
We have been in business for over 10 years providing:
- Law Firm Financing
- Lawyer Loans and Lines of Credit
- Attorney Loans/Loans for Lawyers
- Case, Trial and Expert Cost Funding
- Fee Advances On Settlements and Verdicts
- Funding For Cases On Appeal
- Funding For Medical Procedures
- Marketing and Business Development Financing
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support Financing
Please contact Leon Branam or Richard Silverstein at 1-800-543-4043 for a confidential consultation.
Other Attorney Loan Topics:
- About Attorney Funding – Financing for Law Firms
- Easy Process For Attorney Loans
- Law Firm & Lawyer Loans
- Law Firm Loan Process
- Law Firms DO Have Financing Options
- Lawsuit Cash Advance
- Legal Capital
- Litigation Support Financing For Lawyers
- Loans for Lawyers
- State Bar Associations