Attorney Loans and Financing
Case Funding Inc. is a leading specialty finance lender providing attorney financing and attorney loans to contingency fee based plaintiff law firms across the US.
Unlike a traditional bank, Case Funding uses a team of in-house attorneys and Wall Street veterans that have been working to provide financing for contingency fee based attorneys for over ten years. We understand the practice of law and have designed attorney loan programs to fit the unique needs of plaintiff law firms.
Attorney loans function as a lifeline for contingency fee law firms who typically have uneven cash flow as they wait for award and settlement fees. Our Attorney Loan program serves to fill the gaps of low cash periods, helping law firms to get the working capital they need to launch their next successful case and continue to assist personal injury victims in the pursuit of justice. Our loans can be used for:
- Attorney and Law Firm Loans
- Case and Trial Cost Funding
- Fee Advances On Settlements and Verdicts
- Funding For Cases On Appeal
- Marketing and Business Development Financing
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support Financing
How Attorney Financing Works:
Case Funding will review the credit history of the firm and it principals and in-house attorney underwriters will review the nature and potential of the firm’s basket of cases.
Attorney Loan Features:
- Structured as a business loan to the Law Firm, requiring the personal guaranty of the Firms’ principals
- Amounts borrowed range from $25,000 to over $1 million and there are no restrictions on how funds can be used to support your business
- Loan amount is based on several factors including: the fees that the firm is expected to generate, the financial strength of the firm and the credit profile of its principals
- Includes monthly payments covering a portion of the interest due
- Repayment of the loan occurs as cases settle and fees are received
- Monthly payments include interest and amortization
- Full security interest in all recovery assets is granted to the Lender
- Annual Repayment is required
- An Annual Renewal Fee
Why choose Case Funding Inc. for Attorney Loans?
Case Funding is a wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly traded company, Chesswood Group Limited (TSX:CHW). We are proud to offer the community of plaintiff attorneys a reliable and ethical financing source they can count on to grow their law firms into the future.
We are a founding and active member of the American Legal Finance Association (ALFA) dedicated to sustainable growth in the industry in order to continue to provide financial resources that understand the complex nature of a contingency law firm.
We are proud sponsors of the American Association of Justice, APITLAmerica, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and many other organizations helping to improve the pursuit of justice for plaintiffs.
How to Get Started:
- View our frequently asked questions about our products or
- Learn more about the attorney loan process or see our Guide.
- Schedule a free consultation with an Attorney Loan Specialist
- Fill out an application to get a jump start with Attorney Loans