Law Firm Financing - Litigation Financing for Law Firms and Attorneys
Working Capital Loans Specifically For Lawyers
Click here to apply for one of our loan programs.
Whether its for case costs, overhead, advertising, hiring expert witnesses, or even to pay taxes, Case Funding will tailor a loan package for your firm. When law firms need funds, they come to Case Funding. We can provide the working capital you need to operate your firm and invest in your cases. We’re a highly specialized legal finance lender that can value and lend against the greatest asset on your balance sheet: your cases.
One-Stop Shop for Law Firm Financing
Case Funding is the only Legal Finance Company that provides loans to law firms, finances medical procedures for uninsured plaintiffs, and provides presettlement advances to personal injury victims. We are the only lender providing seamless, single-source legal and medical financing to attorneys and plaintiffs seeking to maximize the value of their cases.
Proud Sponsor of The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Addressing Trial Lawyers’ Long and Short-Term Financing Needs
With over 50 years of combined experience and thousands of satisfied clients, we specialize in assisting Lawyers and their Clients;
- Working Capital Loans Specifically for Law Firms – whether it’s funding for your case expenses, trial or litigation support costs, business development or even general operating needs, we can provide a loan so you can maximize the full potential of your cases. From $25,000 to over $1,000,000, we will structure a loan with flexible repayment terms so you have the working capital you need to operate your law firm and maximies its potential.
- Funding Medical and Surgical Procedures - We will make sure your uninsured and underinsured clients receive the medical attention they need without the worry of having to settle their case. We have funded hundreds of clients’ TVM explant, and defective hip revision surgeries and funded TBI patients’ rehabilitation bills. All resulting in greater settlemet awards for plaintiffs. We will work with medical providers nationwide to purchase Letters of Protection (LOP’s) from medical providers/facilities you currently work with. Alternatively, we will advance funds to your client to pay for medical procedures.
- Medical Underwriting/Guidance- Our acclaimed medical underwriting team evaluates your cases for causation and medical necessity. We can point out case concerns early on when they can be effectively managed.
- Plaintiff Advances - for your clients that have a real need for cash for living, medical or other critical expenses. We are responsible lenders offering the most competitive rates and will never over-advance on or interfere witht he outcome of a case.
Mass Tort Litigation Financing
We specialize in financing cases and indviduals involved in Mass Tort litigation relating to product liability and pharmaceutical litigation. We are expert in evaluating Transvaginal Mesh and Defective Hip and Knee product liability and numerous pharmaceutical cases from both financial and medical perspectives.
We can quickly evaluate your situation and structure a law firm financing package to suit your unique needs.
As a direct lender we offer the personal attention other companies simply can’t provide. We have answers to frequently asked questions or take a look at our attorney loan process that will provide you with some very helpful information.
Case Funding can address your working capital needs and allow you to take on deep-pocketed defendants avoiding premature settlements. We are seasoned professionals who offer discrete professional service, competitive rates and quick turn times.
We have been in business for over 10 years providing:
- Law Firm Financing
- Lawyer Loans and Lines of Credit
- Attorney Loans/Loans for Lawyers
- Case, Trial and Expert Cost Funding
- Fee Advances On Settlements and Verdicts
- Funding For Cases On Appeal
- Funding For Medical Procedures
- Marketing and Business Development Financing
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support Financing
Please contact Leon Branam or Richard Silverstein at 1-800-543-4043 for a confidential consultation.
Other Attorney Loan Topics:
- Attorney and Law Firm Loan Programs
- Easy Process For Attorney Loans
- Law Firm & Attorney Loans
- Law Firm Loan Process
- Law Firm Working Capital
- Law Firms DO Have Financing Options
- Lawsuit Cash Advance
- Legal Financing For Law Firms And Attorneys – Funding For Case Costs
- Litigation Support Financing For Lawyers
- Loans for Lawyers
- State Bar Associations