Medical Funding: Medical Lien Purchasing of LOP Portfolios - Factoring Medical Receivables - Financing Medical Procedures for the Uninsured
Case Funding is an industry leading medical finance company. We purchase entire portfolios or individual personal injury (PI) accounts receivable generated with Lien/Letters of Protection (LOP’s). We fund medical procedures for uninsured accident victims with personal injury claims.
Serving the Medical Community
We are known as a “Best Payor” and purchase entire portfolios of LOP’s as well as individual existing or future LOP’s relating to specific personal injury cases.
We have helped numerous medical providers improve their cash flow and eliminate the RISK and greatly reduce the expense of A/R collections. We work on a national basis with many service providers including;
- Imaging centers
- Surgery centers (ASC)
- Physicians Practices
- Home Health Care
- Long Term Care Facilities / Rehab Facilities
The Benefits – When compared to holding on to and managing a book of A/R’s, selling receivables provides many advantages. Our clients experience;
- Eliminated RISK of non-collection (write-offs)
- Immediate cash flow when selling an existing LOP portfolio
- Predictable cash flow when assigning new A/R’s
- Opportunity to EXPAND their business and revenue by seeing a new class of patients formerly not considered for treatment.
- A debt-free alternative to bank financing.
- Greatly reduced collection costs.
- Simple underwriting process resulting in proposals in as few as 72 hours!
- Funding typically within one week.
- Working with a division of a public company committed to the highest ethical business standards.
Committed to Helping Attorneys:
If you are an Attorney Case Funding can assist in many ways:
- Funding Medical Procedures – for your uninsured and underinsured clients’ medical procedures. We will work to purchase Letters of Protection (LOP’s) from medical providers/facilities you currently work with nationwide.
- Medical Underwriting/Guidance – Our acclaimed medical underwriting team evaluates your cases for causation and medical necessity. We can point out case concerns early on when they can be effectively managed.
Case Funding will expedite payment directly to medical providers upon completion of medical procedures. We can ensure that patients get the medical treatment they need, often increasing the settlement potential of their case.
Devoted to Assisting Personal Injury Victims:
If you have been injured and are involved in a personal injury lawsuit and need medical attention but aren’t covered by health insurance, Case Funding may be able to assist you. Contact Case Funding for a free evaluation. Call (800) 543-4043.
Case Funding will finance many treatment types including:
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections/ Pain Management
- Laminectomy /Laminotomy
- Imaging Studies (MRI/CT)
- TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury
- Orthopedic, Neurological & Spine Surgery
- Outpatient and Inpatient Surgery Procedures
- Medical Implant Devices
- Many More
- If your procedure is not listed, call Case Funding for more information
The Advantages of Working with Case Funding
- Reliability: Case Funding is a division of a public company and is a member of ALFA (The American Legal Funding Association) and as such is held to the highest business and ethical standards.
- Rapid Funding: Our underwriters will typically render a decision in 24-48 hours.
- Credibility: Case Funding has served the legal community for over 10 years.
- Client Satisfaction: Your clients get the medical attention they need and deserve.
Please feel free to check out our the FAQ section for medical lien funding.
Other Medical Funding Topics:
- Catastrophic Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Financing Medical Care for the Uninsured
- Medical Lien Factoring
- Medical Lien Funding for Spinal Fusion
- Medical Lien Funding for Spinal Injections
- Medical Lien Purchasing – Letters of Protection (LOPs)
- Medical Liens for Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Medlien Friendly States
- Personal Injuries Covered by the Jones Act
- Spinal Fusion Medical Funding
- Spinal Injections/Pain Management Medical Funding
- Traumatic Brain Injury Medical Lawsuit Funding
Please contact us at (800) 543-4043 or fill out the form nearby.